Do you allow children or infants?
The extreme proximity to the Delaware Canal and River, and the open architecture of the exterior structures, prohibits us from allowing guests under the age of fourteen (14), including infants.
There are lodging options within the area that welcome guests of any age. Our own sister inn, HollyHedge Estate, does and so do these other local establishments: Golden Plough Inn, Centre Bridge Inn, the Inn at Lambertville Station, Ramada New Hope, and the Hampton Inn Doylestown.
Is there a bar at the inn?
Yes, for guests of the 1740 house our tavern is open Wednesday thru Sunday from 3pm to 9pm.
Is breakfast included with my reservation?
Yes, and we make the food in-house and fresh for the day. Coffee service starts at 7:30am. Our country continental breakfast is open from 8:30am-9:30am. Weekends include additional hot breakfast menu options.
Do you allow pets in the rooms?
We do not allow pets in the rooms.
Do you allow service dogs in the rooms?
In accordance with state and federal regulations we allow service dogs to escort guests during their stay with us.
Do you allow smoking in the rooms?
We do not allow smoking in guest rooms. Smoking is permitted outdoors.
How much is the deposit to reserve a room?
To reserve a room we require a 50% deposit of the total room charges on a credit card. If you are paying with cash upon arrival a valid credit card is required to guarantee your reservation.
What is the reservation cancellation policy?
• If your reservation is cancelled 2 weeks or more prior to the arrival date then your deposit is refunded less 10% of total room charges.
• If your reservation is cancelled within 2 weeks of your arrival date then your deposit is non-refundable.
• If your reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of your arrival date your credit card will be charged in full for total rooms charges.
When are the Check-in and Check-out times?
Check-in starts at 2pm. Guests arriving after 5pm should notify the innkeeper.
Check-out is by 11am.
This address is not found on my GPS. Is there an alternate address to use?
Yes. Lumberville is not recognized on many GPS systems. Please use New Hope as the city instead.
Are there any service charges?
Service charges may be assessed for…
• Unreturned room keys: $25 per key
• Smoking in rooms: $50 minimum / $250 maximum per room
• Theft, damage, excessive cleaning or abuse to property: $25 minimum up to the cost of replacement and damages
Have a question you need answered?
Contact us through the site or email firstname.lastname@example.org.